Thank you for your interest in working with MCOP! Our work is challenging and rewarding, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to join our dedicated team.
We also offer Residency Programs for Orthotics and Prosthetics students through the National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education (NCOPE).
Applicants should send the desired job title and resumes to email@example.com, no cover letter required.
MCOP employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment. We offer paid vacation, sick time, 401K, life insurance and AFLAC policies after 1 year of employment.
Job Openings at MCOP
Patient Care Coordinator in Allston
Medical Center Orthotics and Prosthetics, LLC
Boston, MA 02134
$40,000 – $48,500 a year – Full-time
Our Patient Care Coordinator supports the clinical, technical, and administrative staff by providing assistance in all areas of patient coordination, medical documentation, and compliance.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Detail Oriented
- Driven to work hard both individually and as a team
- Outgoing and social around people
- Compassionate to others
The Patient Care Coordinator will:
- Communicate with patients in courteous and professional manner with attention to service excellence standards.
- Answer multi-line phone, including taking messages.
- Schedule new and return patient appointment(s) which includes collecting all patient’s demographic information and insurance coverage.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate records are requested and received prior to patient’s appointment.
- Ensure all paperwork, including insurance and physician information, is complete and scanned into the patient’s chart.
- Ensures highest level of accuracy of data input for all patient files.
- Verification of patient benefits at check in, L-Code selection, and delivery.
- Obtain authorization from insurance and other payers when necessary.
- Generate patient service estimates and consult with patients in regards to financial responsibility, including collecting payment and issuing receipts.
- Works directly with clinicians to manage patient case timelines and to ensure compliance, including assisting with weekly Work in Progress meetings, continually updating status of all cases to work towards resolution.
- Unpack and distribute incoming products from UPS, Fed Ex and other shipping parties, allocating them to the appropriate patient and reconciling them in the OPIE.
- Shipping out casts and other devices for patient deliveries and working with clinicians on product returns.
- Coordinating loaners, device repairs, and other orthotic or prosthetic needs.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures and reporting compliance issues.
- Support all duties assigned from the Office Administrator, Director of Operations, and billing department.
- Other duties upon request.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Learn more and apply here!